Expert casino players do far more than just bet money and watch the stakes. Part of what they do involves scouting for the best online casino bonuses and understanding what these bonuses entail in terms of playing. Online casinos have taken off in part because of the excitement that comes from winning online casino bonuses and the ups-and-downs that it takes to get there.
Online casinos have online casino bonuses to enable their players to achieve a level of expertise beyond the average playing cycle. The array of online casino bonuses offered by casino industry leaders vary both by type of bonus and the time at which you can select the bonus, regardless of whether you’re a new player or one that has been around long enough to qualify for a “loyalty” reward.
Online casino bonuses are an exciting reason to gamble online because they appeal to players that are hesitant to play with real money, want to extend their playing time and desire to increase their wagers. This article will give you the most frequently-awarded categories of online casino bonuses that you’ll see on offer. Note that there are restrictions and wagering requirements attached to these online casino bonuses that you’ll need to observe in order to claim them. T&Cs should be easily and readily there to view on a casino’s website; that way, you can read over them before deciding whether to play there and claim the bonus.
At UK's 10 Best Online Casinos, there is a clear list of the best casino bonuses, which are available for you to claim immediately!
Deposit Online Casino Bonuses
A fundamental type of online casino bonuses is the deposit match bonus, which almost all casinos offer. Deposit online casino bonuses are a percent of the deposit that the casino will match (for example, if they match 10% up to $100, a casino will match your $1,000 with an extra $100). The deposit bonuses are added to your total balance after you make your deposit. There are wagering requirements attached to deposit match bonuses. Wagering requirements mandate that a player wagers their bonuses however many times before they can cash out.
Types of Deposit Online Casino Bonuses
- Exclusive Bonus: this type of bonus can be found here, and is available from our site to casinos online. Such an exclusive means that we negotiate special bonuses with casinos just to benefit our site visitors. You cannot find our exclusive promos anywhere other than here!
- Cashable Bonus: the cashable bonus is a matching percentage type of bonus. Requirements on the number of times you have to play it through (also known as play-through/PT requirements) are generally attached to both your deposit and the bonus itself. The “cashable” term permits you to withdraw your bonus after you finish wagering it the required number of times.
- Non-Cashable Sticky Bonus: one of the more popular online casino bonuses, this is also a percent match. As it is non-cashable, you cannot withdraw the amount; instead, the amount will be reduced from your balance after you finish wagering.
- Package Bonus: a package bonus gives you many different bonuses. These bonuses have required play-through amounts, regardless of whether they are deposit or bonus amounts. The packages contain multiple deposit match online casino bonuses, and you can often combine this package with free slot spins, free cash, and play-for-free.
- Cash-back Bonus: this type of bonus consists of real cash. A cash-back bonus is money an online casino gives back to their players after they make a deposit. There can be wagering requirements, or there may also be no requirements. They are usually part of a casino’s loyalty program for returning customers.
- VIP Bonus: a special array of online casino bonuses available only for loyal players. These can vary and may include a matched deposit percent, unique gifts, cashback, and more great offers.
- Free Spins Bonus: this type of bonus includes free spins that are added to slot games. These are usually a no-deposit bonus, provided to players as a gift from the casino. They’re also usually part of promo campaigns that these casinos are running. They generally have wagering requirements, if the casino permits you to wager on bonus spins in the first place, which some do not.
- Free Play Bonus: this free play bonus comes with free casino money (T&C's apply, of course). This bonus will familiarize you with casino games before you play them by giving you time to play with no risk of loss. Players who get these bonuses can also win more cash if they deposit the minimum amount a casino requires.
- Wagering Bonus: a wagering bonus is a cash amount or percentage match bonus. There are PT requirements attached to the bonus. This bonus is pretty rare and is generally only awarded to players that have met the fixed wagering mandates laid out by the casino. After this bonus is added to your account, there are no wagering requirements attached to it.
- Max Cash-out Bonus: this percent match has PT requirements on the deposit and the bonus. They are rare, just like the wagering bonus and they have a maximum amount limitation on what can be withdrawn. This maximum limit is usually five to ten times the maximum cash-out bonus.
Online Casino Bonuses That Are No-Deposit or Deposit Free
Online casino bonuses with zero deposit required usually appear in the form of extra spins or free cash. There are usually requirements for playing and you have a maximum limit on what can be withdrawn if and when you win.
- Free Cash Bonus: this bonus gives you free money from the casino with PT requirements attached. Free money is so popular because it allows players to win actual cash without having to put down money.
- Free Spins Bonus: with this bonus, free spins are added on to plays on slots. The number of free spins is limited by the casino and may vary from casino to casino. The total prize money is available for you to wager after you have finished your free spins. This is generally considered a cash bonus with wagering requirements.
It is standard procedure for casinos to have limits on what can be withdrawn. This way, people who abuse their bonuses and questionable players are only able to cause minimal damage. The maximum limits for free spin and free cash bonuses range from twenty dollars all the way up to five thousand dollars. Your limit is affected by your player status i.e. whether you’re a new player or a long-time regular.
Online casino bonuses have many different categories, all of which serve to make casino games enticing and fun. You don’t have to deposit money with all casino bonuses, but you should be aware that for many of them, there are requirements that must be met in order for you to claim the bonus. Online casino bonuses excite new players and keep loyal customers coming back for more.